The safety of our clients and staff are important to us. We have taken great measures prior to opening to adhere to and surpass the government regulations.
We have been working with Worksafe Bc guidelines to develop these new protocols and procedures. Please take a moment to review the following updates.
What measures have been put in place to ensure the salon is a safe place?
- Clients MUST always wear a mask in the salon
- Staff will be wearing proper PPE (mask, visors, disposable gloves)
- Staff and clients will get their temperatures taken upon arrival
- Clients will be contacted to come in for their appointments (do not enter without being contacted)
- Plexiglass is installed by the sink area and at the front desk
- We have limited our staffs’ schedules to reduce the number of people in the salon at all times
- Reduced stations to insure 2 meter distancing
- Only clients receiving a service, booking a service and/or intend to purchase retail are allowed in the salon
- Removal of waiting area. No friends, family members, or pets allowed in salon; clients needing support or assistance are permitted to be accompanied by their caregiver, but they will have to wait outside of the salon
- Removal of non-essential items throughout our salon (magazines, granola bars, and beverages)
- After every service, tools, stations, and chairs will be sanitized and disinfected
- Discontinued the practice of hand shaking and other non-essential contact
- Re-trained our staff on essential infection control and hand hygiene practices
What will my appointments look like?
- Please refrain from entering salon until receiving a phone call to notify that your appointment is ready.
- Arriving at the door you will get your temperature checked and will be asked a series of Covid19 screening questions ( if you have travelled in the past 14 days, if you have had any flu like symptoms in the past 14 days, have you been around anyone that has had any flu like symptoms in the past 14 days, etc)
- Once entering the salon, you must wear a mask and sanitize your hands
- After your service, contactless methods of payments and bookings will be initiated